Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Podcasting

Thing 21

What is great about this is how much I use iTunes. My sons all had accounts with iTunes and had MP3 Players and now their iPods. Cupid brought me my own iPods Classic recently and what fun I have had with it. I now have my own account with iTunes and have downloaded music, videos, games and books. This has become a great tool for me to use for my trips both for work and with my family.

I had never messed with my children's iPods where I had no interest in it. Now that I have my own, I have really enjoyed it and can understand why my children find interest in the many uses for it.

I recommend for anyone to look into an iPod. We have all the pieces to use in the house and hook ups to hear it through out car stero as well. Long flights and drives are not as bad when you have the music or latest book you are trying to keep up on.

No comments: