Tuesday, April 8, 2008

AudioBooks


Thing 22

What is so great about having an iTunes account is the access to the multiple media they have available to you. There are multiple things you can download for free but plenty to purchase.

I had mentioned in my blog for Thing 21 that I have an iPod Classic. I have a library of music, games, audiobooks, TV shows and movies saved both on my computer at home and on my iPod.

I first became interested in audiobooks when I began to travel to meetings and wanted to have something to listen to other than music at times. Now that I have 'upgraded' myself with the iPod, I have books by Grisham among others that I have access to when ready to listen to them. I am not able to read while in motion, so this is a great way for me to travel and be able to keep up with the latest books.

Check out iTunes and see what books you like to download for both your computer and iPod. You'll enjoy it.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/audiobooks.html

No comments: